Hello. Thank you so much to Chinedu Victor at victorfitnessblog.com for my nomination for the Liebster Award! This award is all about getting to know other bloggers. Chinedu is a Nigerian medical student who lives in Russia. He writes information about ways of being healthy. He writes about fitness and health; from personal experiences, medical knowledge and personal research. Please check out his blog at victorfitnessblog.com.
The rules for the Liebster Award:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
Facts about me (Sorry if some of these are repeated from my other awards)
- I love waking up to a sunny day 🙂
- I don’t like to be in a rush, especially when travelling or on a day off.
- I am learning Spanish (slowly!)
- I enjoy eating outside, especially breakfast.
- I haven’t eaten meat since January.
- I enjoy running and am thinking of doing a half marathon soon.
- I enjoy walking in the countryside and in the mountains.
- I love spending ‘quality’ time with my boyfriend – I’m always making plans for us to go on trips in our spare time, or go out for a drink/food after work during the week.
- I like to watch films that are based on true stories.
- I live in Madrid.
- I am currently in England, staying with my sister and her boyfriend for a few weeks – my two favourite people (as well as my boyfriend of course!)
My answers to questions from Chinedu Victor:
- What does life mean to you?
This is a deep question, and I’m not really sure how to answer it! Life can be good and also difficult. I try to do things every day that make me happy. I worry about wasting my free time, and so always like to be busy during the weekends, and during my holidays.
- What would you enjoy doing 7 days a week?
I would like to be my own boss. I would enjoy doing something creative, and something that means I need to spend parts of my days outside.
- What’s your birthday date?
- Have you ever had a near-death experience? If yes pls brief us about it
No, although I had an operation when I was 4.
- Your favourite quote is ?
A day without a smile is a day wasted (Charlie Chaplin)
- If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
India to travel.
- What’s your dream house?
One day I would like to live in a house with a garden or some land – actually any outdoor space would be nice 🙂 I’d like to grow fruit and vegetables. I wouldn’t like to live too far from a main town/city though, as I enjoy visiting galleries and exhibitions.
- Most embarrassing moment
I’m not telling!
- Your biggest fear?
- Any regret? If yes what?
- Who’s your favourite author or speaker, maybe both?.
I like F Scott Fitzgerald for his descriptive style. I also like Charles Dickens and Stephen King because I think they are great storytellers. Danny Wallace makes me laugh.
I don’t read much anymore, and this is something I’d like to get back into.
My nominees for the Liebster Award are
- The Cvillean
- Bluefish Way
- a cooking pot and twisted tales
- Bold Blind Beauty
Now my questions for my nominees:
- Where do you live?
- What is the most delicious food you have ever eaten?
- What do you like to do in your free time?
- Three things you can’t live without…
- What is your guiltiest pleasure?
- Describe yourself in three words.
- What single quality do you most appreciate in people?
- Say something nice about yourself…
- Why did you start blogging?
- Something that makes you laugh?
- Something you want to achieve or do in the next 5 years.
For those of you who I have nominated, please don’t feel like you have to complete this award – these things can take a long time! If you have time, then great. If you don’t, then no worries! I just wanted you all to know that I think you are wonderful 🙂