Carly Sygrove is available for speaking engagements, webinars, and podcast interviews on topics related to living with hearing loss, tinnitus, and balance issues.
She would also be delighted to speak about how coaching can be used as a tool to support people in living well with hearing loss.
Inquire at email@example.com
- BBC World Service – The Documentary: Hearing Me
- The British Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists Podcast, Ear Talk: Episode 6: Sudden Unilateral Hearing Loss with Carly Sygrove
- Outring Tinnitus: Tinnitus and Sudden Hearing Loss
- Danalogic- Complex Needs event 2021: My Hearing Loss Story [2:16:45-2:43:25]
RECENT SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Presented at the 2021 British Academy of Audiology (BAA) conference, where she shared her story to help raise awareness of SSNHL
- Represented people with tinnitus at a 2020 roundtable event at the House of Commons. Joined researchers, other people with tinnitus, politicians, public health institutions, and research funders, to discuss how we can progress the search for a tinnitus cure