Thank you so much to Mich at michnavs for nominating me for this award. It is so nice to be thought of by fellow bloggers 🙂 Mich’s blog is all about ‘Celebrating life in rhythm and rhyme’. On Mich’s blog page, you will find lots of beautifully written poetry about life, love, the seasons, celebrations and more. Please take time to visit Mich’s blog!
Here are 7 facts about me…
- I love Thai food, especially the green papaya salad known as Som Tum: with “som” meaning “sour” and “tum” referring to the pounding sound of the large pestle used to crush ingredients. I like it spicy and with lots of lime and garlic, and served with sticky rice.
- Next week I am travelling to England to spend a few days with my sister and her boyfriend. I am so excited to see them both!
- It’s my birthday this Friday – 35 here I come!!
- I hate hard-boiled eggs – the shell, the smell, the texture….urghh!!
- I really don’t like cockroaches – something about the higgledy-piggledy, super-fast way they can move!
- I recently did a bloggers interview with Jacqueline from A Cooking Pot and Twisted Tales. I have nominated her before for an award, so I will say it in this section: please visit her blog! She has a wonderful blog, where she posts stories, photos and poetry. She is great at getting people together in the blogging world, and it is through Jacqueline that I have connected with some other fantastic bloggers. Here’s a link to my interview with her: https://acookingpotandtwistedtales.com/2017/04/02/meet-beautiful-lady-carly-sygrove/
- I love the sun. Waking up to a sunny morning makes me immediately feel happy 🙂
Nominees: (If you have already been nominated already or do not have the time no worries at all. I don’t want anyone to feel they have to complete this task. I really just want to say you’re amazing!)
1. Wendy at picnic with ants
Wendy has provided me with a lot of information about Meniere’s disease, and often leaves positive and informative comments on my posts. Thank you Wendy 🙂
2. Sarah at Embrace Joy
I find Sarah’s story really interesting. She is originally from Indiana, and has traveled a lot. Recently, she has been living in a city in the north of England called York; very close to where I grew up.
3. Al at The Cvillean,
I met Al through both having experienced unusual forms of hearing loss. I really like his sense of humour and I enjoy reading about his life.
4. Miriam at The Showers of Blessing
Miriam writes poetry and quotes, and also posts beautiful photos. Miriam often comments on my posts – thank you Miriam!
5. My beautiful blogging friend Susan at Rhythm in life
I love her poetry about her family and her life ❤
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate some of your favourite bloggers
- Tell your nominees the good news!